Welcome back to Mealtime Monday. Almost two months in and I haven’t missed one yet! This time I am sharing a delicious little creation inspired by SkinnyTaste. Gina has a recipe for pesto shrimp kabobs that is super simple, so I decided to do a twist on it adding chicken, veggies and my homemade pesto. Pair with some pilaf rice, YUM!
Raw Shrimp (Peeled and Deveined)
Pesto (Click here for my homemade pesto recipe)
Olive Oil Spray
1. Cut your raw chicken breast into thin strips. Place in a bowl along with raw shrimp.
2. Add a few tablespoons of pesto to coat thoroughly. Set aside.
3. Chop up your bell pepper and onion into approximately 1 inch pieces. Place into a bowl.
4. Add pesto to veggies and toss to coat.
5. Using metal skewers, thread on veggies, shrimp and chicken.
6. Cook on BBQ at medium-high, approximately 5 minutes per side or until done. Enjoy!